Kindle Paperwhite Won't Turn on

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Ella
Topic starter
(@Ella)

Hey everyone,

I'm hoping someone can help me out here. I've been using my Kindle Paperwhite without any issues for a while, but suddenly, it won't turn on at all. I've tried holding down the power button for an extended period and charging it for a while, but nothing seems to work.

Has anyone else experienced this problem with their Kindle Paperwhite, and if so, were you able to find a solution? I'm at a loss here, and I'd really appreciate any advice or tips on how to get my Kindle working again.

Thanks in advance!

1 Reply
(@john)
Trusted Member

Hi

There are a few things you can try to troubleshoot a Kindle Paperwhite that won't turn on:

Check the battery: Make sure that your Kindle has enough charge. If it doesn't, plug it in and wait for it to charge.

Try a hard reset: Press and hold the power button for 20 seconds, then release it. The Kindle should turn off. Press the power button again to turn it back on.

Check the charging cable: Make sure that the charging cable is securely connected to both the Kindle and the power source. Try a different cable or power source if you have one.

Contact Amazon: If none of the above steps work, contact Amazon customer service for further assistance.

Also please check if there are any physical damages on the device.

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:
Scroll to Top