Forum

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Can I install Google Chrome on LG WebOS Smart TV?

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@Bruno)

Hey everyone,

Hope you're doing well. I have a question about my LG WebOS Smart TV. I'm wondering if it's possible to install Google Chrome on it. I've been searching for information on how to do it, but I'm not quite sure if it's feasible.

If anyone has any insights or advice on whether Google Chrome can be installed on an LG WebOS Smart TV, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance for your help!

4 Replies
 andy
(@andy)

It is only possible to install Chrome on Android TV, but there is no guarantee that it will work well because it must be done through its APK and not from the Google Play Store.

Don
(@Don)

How do I install Chrome in my LG TV?

(@Anonymous)

You don't install Chrome - Chrome installs you.

Doug
(@Doug)

LG WebOS Smart TVs do not come with a pre-installed Google Chrome browser, but there are other web browsers that you can use on your TV.

One popular web browser for LG WebOS Smart TVs is the LG Web Browser, which is available for download from the LG Content Store. You can use this browser to access websites and watch online videos.

If you prefer to use Google Chrome on your LG WebOS Smart TV, there is a workaround that involves casting your Chrome browser from a computer or mobile device to your TV. Here's how to do it:

To get started, connect your computer or mobile device to the same Wi-Fi network as your LG WebOS Smart TV. Open the Google Chrome browser on your computer or mobile device.

Click on the three dots menu in the top-right corner of the Chrome window, and select Cast.

Select your LG WebOS Smart TV from the list of available devices. Your Chrome browser will now be displayed on your TV screen.

You can use it to browse the web as you normally would on your computer or mobile device. Keep in mind that this method may not work as smoothly as using a browser specifically designed for your LG WebOS Smart TV, so you may experience some lag or other issues while using Google Chrome via casting.

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:
Scroll to Top