Hisense Android TV remote not working

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Ray
Topic starter
(@Ray)

Hey there,

I'm facing a bit of an issue with my Hisense Android TV remote. It suddenly stopped working, and I'm not sure what's causing the problem. I've tried changing the batteries, but that didn't solve it.

Has anyone else experienced this? Do you have any suggestions on how to troubleshoot and fix a non-responsive Hisense Android TV remote?

1 Reply
(@john)
Trusted Member

Hi,

If your Hisense Android TV remote is not working, there are a few things you can try to fix the issue:

Check the batteries. Make sure the batteries in the remote are properly inserted and have enough charge.

Restart the TV and remote. Unplug the TV from the power outlet for a few minutes, then plug it back in and try using the remote.

Sync the remote. Some Hisense Android TVs require the remote to be synced to the TV. Refer to the TV manual for instructions on how to do this.

Check for interference. Other devices that use infrared signals, such as a cable box or DVD player, can interfere with the remote's signal. Move these devices away from the TV and try using the remote again.

Update the TV software: Make sure your Hisense Android TV has the latest software update. You can check for updates in the TV's settings menu.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, you may need to contact Hisense customer support for further assistance.

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:
Scroll to Top