Forum

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] How to screen mirror iPhone on Onn Android TV?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Dale
Topic starter
(@Dale)

Hi

I have an Onn Android TV Box, and I would like to see on the TV to which it is connected the things I do on my iPhone, such as the video games I play, my video calls... Is it possible?

2 Replies
(@john)
Trusted Member

Hi

In order to mirror your iPhone screen on your Onn TV Box, you need to install the AirScreen app and follow some simple instructions.

First, check that your iPhone and Onn TV Box are connected to the same Wi-Fi. Then go to Google Play store from your TV Box and download AirScreen (it's free). Open it and click Confirm.

Read the QR code that appears on the TV screen with your iPhone's camera. Just open the Camera app and point it at the TV. A Safari link will appear. Press it and then tap Entire screen.

Lastly, swipe down from the top right corner of your iPhone screen. Touch Screen Mirroring and select your Tv Box Onn. That's all!

1 Reply
 Rob
(@Rob)

Hey,

Just wanted to drop a quick thank you for the help! Got my iPhone screen mirrored to my Onn Android TV, and it's a game-changer. The step-by-step help worked like a charm, and I'm enjoying the larger display for my content!

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:
Scroll to Top