Clear all

How to mirror Chromebook to LG Smart TV

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@jerry)

Hey folks,

I've got a Chromebook and I'm wondering if there's a way to mirror its screen to my LG Smart TV. I've heard about screen mirroring and I'm curious to know if it works between a Chromebook and an LG TV. Has anyone tried this before? Could you share the steps or any tips to help me mirror my Chromebook's display on my LG Smart TV?

Any advice you can provide would be awesome. Thanks a bunch in advance for your help!

2 Replies
Mike Milwaukee
(@mike)

Hi

Unfortunately, mirroring a Chromebook screen to an LG Smart TV isn't feasible due to the lack of compatibility between the operating systems powering Chromebooks and LG Smart TVs. This limitation arises from the inherent differences in the technologies and software architectures of each device.

While there isn't a built-in function for screen mirroring between these platforms, you might explore alternative solutions such as using third-party applications or intermediary devices to achieve the desired screen mirroring functionality.

Ted
(@Ted)

Jerry, you will need to install a Chromecast or Xiaomi Mi Box on your LG TV: https://en.alfanotv.com/laptops/how-to-mirror-chromebook-screen-to-tv/

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:
Scroll to Top