Fix some commons issues you might run into with your DualShock 4 Wireless Controller
Some issues related to the operation of the PS4 controller, such as the typical pairing error, can be solved by resetting it. For this, you will only need some pointed element like a clip.
How to reset the PS4 controller with a clip
- Turn off the PS4 console and disconnect it from power.
- On the back of the remote, locate the small hole next to the L2 button.
- Using the end of a clip, press the reset button inside the hole for 5 seconds.
- Reconnect the controller to the console using the standard cable.
- Connect the console to the power supply and then press the PS button.
157 total views, 1 views today