Renew the look of your iPhone Home Screen with this simple trick.
If there was one thing that the iPhone did not excel at, it was in the aspect of personalization. Except for the devices that were jailbroken, it was not possible for a user to modify certain elements of the graphical interface to their liking, including the icons for direct access to their native applications and integrated functions. However, the arrival of iOS 14 has made it possible to overcome such limitations, with the appearance of widgets and especially with the possibility of changing the shape of the iPhone icons. The procedure is very simple thanks to the Shortcuts function in iOS 14. We will show you here.
- Open the Shortcuts application and press the icon with a + sign located in the upper right corner.
- Then, click on Add action. Next, click on Scripting.
- Click on Open App. Then click Choose.
- In the list that appears, select the application whose icon you want to change (for example, Facebook).
- Tap on the menu icon (three horizontal dots) and select Add to Home Screen.
- In the Home Screen Name And Icon section, tap on the icon that appears by default and choose between Take Photo, Choose Photo (from gallery), or Choose File.
- Finally, write the name of the shortcut (it can be the same name of the application) and click on Add.
- How to find a stolen or lost iPhone
- How to Screen Mirror iPhone to TCL Android TV
- How to install Aptoide TV on Android TV
- How to mirror iPhone screen to LG Smart TV with AirPlay
- How to mirror your iPhone screen to a laptop with 5KPlayer
157 total views, 1 views today