Tik Tok is a social network that offers the possibility of downloading short videos published by its members directly to the mobile phone, either to keep them in case they disappear or share them freely over the Internet. Plus, it’s super easy to do and you don’t even need to have a TikTok user account.
However, behind this benefit there is a fairly clear strategy: promote and continue to grow as a brand, since the videos have the logo that characterizes TikTok embedded, something that can make some people uncomfortable when playing or posting them on their other social networks. Fortunately, there is SnapTik.
SnapTik is a web application that overcomes the problem of watermarks on TikTok videos. Its function is to process TikTok videos on its servers and download them completely clean. In addition, it can be used from the browser of the mobile phone (Android and iPhone) or the computer with the same results. Here are the steps you need to follow to download TikTok videos to your phone using SnapTik.
How to Download TikTok Videos Without Watermark to Android Phone
- First of all, open the TikTok app.
- Play the video you want to download.
- Go to the bottom right of the screen and tap on the Share button. Then click on Copy link.
- Once this is done, open the browser of your mobile phone and enter Snaptik.app.
- Paste the copied link into the SnapTik text field and hit the Download button. Now, choose one of the servers offered by the application and click on that option to start the download.
Wait a few moments for the video file to download. You will then be able to place it in the default downloads folder.
How to download TikTok videos without watermark to iPhone
- On the iPhone, the procedure is a bit different, since SnapTik can only be used via Safari. The steps are the following.
- Open the TikTok app.
- Play the TikTok video you want to download.
- Go to the bottom right of the screen and tap on the Share button. Next, click on Copy link.
- Once done, open Safari and go to Snaptik.app.
- Paste the copied link into the SnapTik text field and hit the Download button. Now, select one of the servers proposed by the application and click on that option to start the download.
Wait a few moments for the video file to download. After this, you will be able to place it in the default Downloads folder of Safari. Also, you can quickly access this content by clicking on the down arrow icon located on the side of Safari’s address bar and selecting the Downloads option.