Unlock your Lenovo laptop keyboard by pressing a simple key combination.
In this post we want to share with you the solution to the problem of a locked keyboard on a Lenovo laptop. Although the source of the problem cannot be determined exactly, the solution is well known. Just do the following:
- Turn off your laptop and unplug it from the power.
- Next, hold down the Fn + S + V keys for a few seconds. Then release them.
- Press the power button for 1 minute. This will reset the keyboard to its default settings.
- Reconnect your laptop to power and turn it on.
- Try the keyboard. This should already work correctly.
Note: on some Lenovo models, step 2 will require pressing the AltGr + S + V keys for 15 seconds.