What is Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K?
Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K is an Ultra HD streaming that takes advantage of TV’s screen, to provide entertainment at home. Its interface gives you direct access to the Amazon digital content store. Then, you can download many applications and games, such as Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Spotify, Asphalt 8: Airborne, and even the Firefox web browser so you can navigate from your TV.
The remote control of the Fire TV Stick 4K
Unlike Chromecast, the Fire TV Stick 4K comes with Alexa integrated remote control, which permits you to have easy control of your environment. For example, to choose your favorite series and movies playbacks, to surf the web, to play the games available in the Amazon store, even by voice commands. As well as, it is possible to use the PS4 controller on your Fire TV, turning it in an entire game console.
Fire TV Stick 4K compatibility with Bluetooth, Miracast, DLNA, AirPlay
The Fire TV Stick is compatible with various wireless transmission protocols such as Bluetooth, DLNA, Airplay, and Miracast. Thanks to this, you can mirror on it the content of most of the mobile terminals in the market (smartphones and tablets). Thus, just by adding an app, you can mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad on the TV. To know how to do it, see our related posts:
What does the Fire TV Stick 4K include?
The Fire TV Stick 4K includes, in addition to the remote control with integrated Alexa, a power cable and a plug.
How to set up and use the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4k
The Fire TV Stick 4K connects directly to an HDMI port on the TV. The cable that comes with the device provides power, either from a USB port on the TV or from an external outlet – using the plug. The steps:
- Connect the FireTV stick to your TV (HDMI port).
- Using the TV remote control, select the port HDMI to which you have connected the FireTV stick (some controls include the Input button for this purpose).
- In the pop-up menu, select the language.
- Then select your Wi-Fi network and enter the password.
- Next, you will be asked to identify yourself with an Amazon account. If you don’t have one, choose the option to create an Amazon account.
- Once registered, you could configure the parental control and your remote control.
- The Amazon welcome message shows up. Press the home button to access the Fire TV interface.
- Head to the Apps tab to start downloading your favorite applications.
Note: you will need to add a payment method to your Amazon account to download applications, even if they are free.
226 total views, 1 views today