Play games from your smartphone or tablet on your TV
Miracast technology allows content to be shared wirelessly between compatible devices such as LG smart TVs and some Android phone models (Galaxy S6, S9, Huawei P8). But that’s not all, on devices that support screen mirroring, Miracast also allows screen duplication.
How to mirror your Android on your LG Smart TV
- Press the home-shaped button on the TV remote control.
- Find the Screen Share application on your TV and open it.
- On your phone, open the notification panel completely by sliding your finger down from the top of the screen.
- Press Smart View and select your TV from the device list.
- Accept the connection request on the TV, and that’ s it.
Once the connection is in place, you’ll see on your TV everything you play on your smartphone: photos, videos, video games, etc.
How to enable screen mirroring:
On Huawei: Open the notification panel and tap the Wireless projection icon. Or go to Settings > Device connectivity > Multiple displays.
On Motorola: Open the notification panel and tap the Cast screan icon.
On Xiaomi: Open the notification panel and tap the Cast icon.
513 total views, 2 views today