Project your PC screen to your TV wirelessly.
Starting with Windows 8.1, you can use Miracast technology to project your computer screen to compatible televisions. Thanks to Miracast, you do not need to use cables to display on a larger screen any content you have on your hard drive, such as movies, PowerPoint presentations, photos, and even your video games and Internet pages.
How to project your laptop screen to a Samsung Smart TV
- Hold down the Windows key and press P on your keyboard (the Windows key is found between the left Ctrl and Alt keys).
- On the right side of the screen, choose one of the projection options:
- Duplicate: useful for projecting PowerPoint presentations, video games, etc.
- Second Screen Only: Ideal for projecting movies, as the laptop screen turns off when projecting.
- After choosing the type of projection, click Connect to a wireless display.
- Select your TV and the projection will begin.
- To end the projection, press Windows key + P, then click Connect to a wireless display > Disconnect.
How to poject the screen of a Windows 7 PC to the TV
- How to recover photos from a lost or stolen Android phone
- How to mirror your Android on a Samsung Smart TV
- How to mirror your laptop to a TV with Fire TV Stick
- How to mirror your iPhone screen to a laptop with 5KPlayer
470 total views, 1 views today