Amazon Echo is known for his ability to control smart devices at home, such as video cameras, light bulbs, Roomba vacuum cleaners, etc. But it also ¡Plays music!. By default, through the Amazon Music streaming service. However, it is possible to change it to another service provider, just by linking, for example, your Spotify Premium account with Amazon.
How to link Spotify with your Amazon Echo
- Open the Amazon Alexa app on your smartphone (Android or iPhone).
- Touch the menu button in the upper left corner of the screen and go to Settings> Music.
- Touch the plus (+) button to the right of Link New Service.
- On the pop-up screen, touch the Spotify icon and sign in to Spotify with your email account and password.
- Accept the conditions and return to the Music screen.
- Touch Default Services and then select Spotify.
From now on every time you ask Alexa to play music, she will put it on Spotify.
88 total views, 1 views today