Share APKs and others files with your Android TV.
Send Files to TV is a software that connects your Android TV or Android-based box with your Android mobile terminals that work within the same local network.
Its purpose is to facilitate the transfer of music files, photos and videos to the internal memory of the Android TV device for later playback or execution. In addition to Android and Android TV, it can also be installed on computers, since it has versions for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- Download Send Files to TV from Google Play on your Android TV.
- Download Send Files to TV from Google Play on your smartphone.
How Send Files to TV works?
For it to work properly, just open the application every time you need to exchange files. The application allows you to specify whether it is a file sending or receiving operation, making this a very simple task.
In addition, it offers a data transfer speed that exceeds that of a Bluetooth transfer, and you do not need to use cables or have an Internet connection at the access point.
How to transfer APK from phone to Android TV
- Open Send Files to TV on your Android TV.
- Open Send Files to TV on your smartphone.
- Tap SEND and choose the file you want to send.
- Finally, select your Android TV from the list of available devices.
- How to mirror iPhone screen to LG Smart TV with AirPlay
- How to mirror your iPhone screen to a laptop with 5KPlayer
- How to watch videos from Facebook on TV
- How to recover your photos from your lost or stolen Android phone
- How to connect a PS4 wireless controller to an iPhone or iPad
594 total views, 7 views today