Twitch is a streaming video platform owned by Amazon, the North American tech giant, creator of Alexa and manager of many other online services including Prime Video. It is aimed at the community of gamers, who are given the possibility of broadcasting their games, providing an interactive chat system and a live camera to show their reactions to the exposed content.
However, Twitch through the desktop browser, also allows you to broadcast movies and episodes of series from the Amazon Prime Video catalog, so that in this way friends or members of a community can watch the same content simultaneously and make comments using the chat service. The only requirement to enjoy this Twitch group video feature is that both the content creator and the viewers are Amazon Prime Video subscribers. Here’s how to start a group Twitch video session.
How to stream series and movies from Twitch
- To get started, log into your Twitch account. If you don’t have one yet, you can create one from the Twitch.tv page, specifically by clicking the Sign Up button.
- Once done, click on the icon that represents your user profile and select the Creator Dashboard option.
- Then click Stream Manager. In the right panel, click Start Watch Party to start the feature.
- Then, click Log in or Sign up button to authorize the playback of content from your Amazon Prime Video account.
- Finally, browse the Amazon Prime Video group video catalog and select one of the available titles.
Image by Dr StClaire from Pixabay
- How to Sync a PS4 controller to a Fire TV Stick
- How to turn off the PS4 controller
- How to recover your photos from your lost or stolen Android phone
- How to connect a PS4 wireless controller to an iPhone or iPad
27 total views, 1 views today