Watch thousands of Facebook videos, live streaming concerts and sporting events on your TV.
Thanks to Facebook Watch it is possible to enjoy a large number of videos and live broadcasts of the social network on TV.
It is also compatible with Chromecast, which makes it possible to send multimedia content hosted on Facebook from a smartphone or PC to the TV. Here’s how to watch Facebook videos on TV.
Watch Facebook videos on your Smart TV through Facebook Watch
- Go to the application store of your Smart TV or TV Box and download Facebook Watch.
- Open the app and the Facebook Watch interface will appear from which you can explore all the videos hosted on the social network.
- To access the videos you have uploaded to the social network, click Log In > Continue.
- Open the Facebook app on your smartphone.
- Tap on the login request at the top of the screen.
- Approve the request and you’re done.
Your videos and the videos shared by your friends can be found in the category Your videos. In the Live category, you will find live broadcasts: sporting events, shows, etc. To access the original series on Facebook, go to Home.
Cast Facebook videos from your smartphone to your TV
- Open the Facebook app on your smartphone and play the video you want to broadcast.
- Touch the double arrow to expand the video to full screen.
- Touch the screen, touch the transmit button and select your Smart TV from the list of available devices.
- The video will be played on your TV screen.
Watch Facebook Videos on an LG Smart TV
Although Facebook Watch is not available in the LG TV app store, it is possible to watch Facebook videos using a free app. For more information, see: How to stream Facebook videos to your LG TV