An interesting alternative to Badoo or Tinder
Without a doubt, the Internet is used by millions of people for romance. In fact, there are various applications such as Tinder, Twoo or Badoo with which it is possible to find a partner or get an online date with the ideal person. Facebook Dating works under this same concept, a space within Facebook for love relationships.
Facebook Dating works exclusively within the mobile applications of the social network. To start looking for a partner with this Facebook function, it is necessary to create a different profile from the one normally used on Facebook. This profile has the particularity that the user’s contacts are not notified about its creation, being able to find out only in the event that one of them makes a match. Here we show you how to have a Dating Facebook profile.
How to create a Facebook Dating profile
- First of all, open the Facebook mobile app on iOS or Android.
- Press on the main Facebook menu and click on Dating (heart icon).
- When the welcome screen appears, tap Get started.Tap Next.
- Review the rules and tips on using Facebook Dating and tap Next.
- Create your profile and select the sex of the people you would like to meet.
- Select your location and add a profile photo, and finally tap Confirm.
19 total views, 2 views today