Decorate your Zoom screen with Christmas images.
One of the ways to protect health in this time of pandemic is the physical distancing between people, which forces the traditional meetings to exchange gifts and visits for Christmas and New Years are replaced by virtual meetings through Zoom. That is why, as a way to prepare the festive atmosphere that should not be missing in these celebrations, we show you how to decorate your Zoom screen with the best Christmas and New Year backgrounds. So there will be no lack of Santa Claus, the twelve grapes or a bottle of Champagne. The steps are very simple.
- First, head over to the Zoom website and click on the Resources tab. Unfold this tab, select Zoom Virtual Backgrounds.
- Browse through the collection of images and download the ones you prefer. If there are not the images you want, browse the Internet and save the ones you like the most on your hard drive.
- Next, open the Zoom program on your PC and select Settings.
- Then select Background & Filters. Hover over the + button and select Add Image.
- In the File Explorer window, navigate to the folder where the downloaded backgrounds are located and select them.
- Finally, apply the Christmas background that you prefer with a simple click.
89 total views, 1 views today