[Solved] How to screen mirror iPhone 13 to JVC Android TV

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
13.4 K Views
Topic starter
(@justin)

Hello there,

I hope you're all having a great day. I'm reaching out because I'm trying to figure out how to screen mirror my iPhone 13 to my JVC Android TV. I've been trying to find the right steps, but I'm a bit stuck. If anyone has experience with this and can guide me through the process, I'd be really grateful. Thanks in advance for your assistance!

4 Replies
alfanoTV
Admin
(@admin)

Hello

JVC Android TVs did not natively support AirPlay,a technology developed by Apple that allows users to stream content from their Apple devices (such as iPhones, iPads, and Macs) to compatible devices like Apple TVs.

However, it is possible to screen mirror an iPhone to an JVC Android TV using certain third-party apps. One of the popular options is AirScreen. 

Here's a general outline of the steps you might take to achieve this:

Check that your iPhone and your JVC TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Then go to your TV, go to the Play Store and download and install the AirScreen app.

See also: How to Mirror iPhone to TCL Android TV

Launch AirScreen and click Confirm. A QR code will appear on your TV screen. Open your iPhone camera and read the QR code. Click on the Safari link that appears and click Entire Screen.

Open the iPhone Control Center by swiping down from the top right corner of the screen. Tap on Screen mirroring and choose your JVC Smart TV.

2 Replies
(@Craig)

@admin Does it work with an iPhone X?

(@john)

Trusted Member

Yes, it works with an iPhone X.

(@holler)

Thanks

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *