Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Why won't my LG Smart TV let me turn on Bluetooth?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@Alice)

Hello everyone,

I'm experiencing an issue with my LG Smart TV where I can't seem to enable the Bluetooth functionality. I've gone through the settings menu several times but haven't found a way to turn Bluetooth on. I'm not sure if I'm missing a step or if there might be a restriction I'm unaware of.

Has anyone else faced this problem? Any advice on how to enable Bluetooth on an LG Smart TV would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help!

1 Reply
Mike Milwaukee
(@mike)

If your LG Smart TV isn't letting you turn on Bluetooth, there are several steps you can take to troubleshoot and hopefully resolve the issue:

Verify Bluetooth Capability:

First, make sure your TV model actually supports Bluetooth. Not all LG Smart TVs have this feature.

Manual Activation:

If Bluetooth isn't already active, you can turn it on manually: Hit the home button on your remote. Go to settings, then "All Settings". Choose the audio option, select "Audio Out", and then "Device Selection" to let the TV find and connect with Bluetooth devices.

Update Software:

Sometimes, a firmware update can fix connectivity issues. Check for any available updates in the general settings menu.

Check the Remote:

If you're trying to use voice commands or other remote-based features to enable Bluetooth, make sure the remote is working properly.

Factory Reset:

As a last resort, you could reset your TV to factory settings. This will erase all your configurations, so it's best to save this step for when everything else fails.

Check out this video:

https://youtu.be/0YrqNp-yo7M?si=B7K_Ue2mNodz9rTk

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:
Scroll to Top