Clear all

How to Send an email from a Kindle?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@Frank)

Hi fellow Kindle users,

I've been enjoying my Kindle for reading, but I recently found out that it's possible to send emails from it. I'd love to learn how to do this. Can someone guide me through the process of sending emails from my Kindle device?

I'm particularly interested in the steps and any settings or configurations that need to be done. It would be great to have the ability to send emails directly from my Kindle.

Thanks in advance for any assistance or tips you can provide!

2 Replies
Mike Milwaukee
(@mike)

Hello

Although each Kindle has an email account associated with it, it is only used to receive books sent by specific contacts. Fortunately, there is a trick to send emails from the Kindle!

The trick to sending an email from the Kindle is to share a book from your Library with the recipient and modify the subject and body of the message. These are the steps:

Access your Kindle Library. Next, touch the three dots in the lower right corner of one of your books and select Share. Select E-mail and the window of the same name will open.

In TO touch ADD and enter the recipient's email.
Under SUBJECT, tap EDIT and type the subject.
Under PERSONAL MESSAGE, tap EDIT. Delete the default message and write your message. Finally, tap on SEND.

1 Reply
(@Laurel)

@mike Thanks 👍

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:
Scroll to Top