Clear all

[Solved] How to enable AirPlay on Roku?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@Sydney)

Hi

I want to cast my iPhone screen to Roku, but my iPhone is not detected by Roku. How do I activate AirPlay on Roku?

2 Replies
Marie VS
Admin
(@maryvs)

Hi

AirPlay on Roku allows you to stream content such as videos, music, and photos directly from your Apple devices to your Roku TV. This feature provides a seamless way to enjoy your media on a larger screen. Here’s how to set it up:

Device Connection: Make sure that both your iPhone and Roku device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.

Accessing the Control Center:

For iPhone X and later models: Swipe down from the upper right corner of the screen.
For iPhone 8 and earlier models: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen.

Activating Mirroring:

Tap on "Screen Mirroring" in the Control Center.
Choose your Roku device or Roku TV from the list that appears.

Roku Verification: If your Roku device doesn’t show up in the list, check Roku’s settings to ensure that AirPlay is enabled.

By following these steps, you can take advantage of a larger display for your media, enhancing your viewing experience. Additionally, you can follow the instructions in our YouTube video for a visual guide on setting up AirPlay on your Roku.

https://youtu.be/nQE29hd3A0g?t=68

1 Reply
 Ava
(@Ava)

@maryvs Absolutely fantastic instructions! I just wanted to drop a note of thanks here. I've been trying to figure out how to use AirPlay with my Roku for a while, and this explanation was just what I needed.

The steps were clear and easy to follow, and everything worked perfectly on the first try. Appreciate the help — it really enhanced my streaming experience. Cheers!

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:
Scroll to Top