Forum

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] How to Check If a Used iPhone 12 Pro Is Stolen?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@Sean.OS)

I want to buy a second-hand iPhone and searching the internet I found a person who sells one that interests me, it is an iPhone 12 Pro. How can I know if the iPhone has been stolen or not?

2 Replies
Marie VS
Admin
(@maryvs)

Hi

Buying a used iPhone can be a cost-effective option, considering their durability and stable performance over several years. However, it's crucial to minimize risks and ensure the device's quality before making a purchase. Several factors demand attention, including the condition of the screen, which is susceptible to damage despite anti-shock protection systems.

Checking the iPhone's IMEI number is essential to verify its authenticity and ensure it's not reported as stolen or lost. Websites like imei.info offer insights into the device's status and characteristics. Additionally, assessing the battery's health through the device's settings is crucial, as degraded battery capacity can significantly affect performance.

Biometric features like fingerprint sensors and facial recognition systems, along with wireless connectivity options such as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, should be thoroughly examined.

Moreover, the condition of the Lightning connector and ensuring the absence of an active iCloud account are paramount to prevent potential issues and ensure device functionality and security. By following these precautions, buyers can make informed decisions and minimize the risks associated with purchasing a used iPhone.

For more detailed guidance on this topic, please visit the following link: https://en.alfanotv.com/iphone/7-things-to-check-before-buying-a-used-iphone/

1 Reply
(@Hazel)

Thanks!

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:
Scroll to Top