Forum

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] ONN Android TV Box: how to enable Bluetooth?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@Marcy)

Hi there,

I recently got an ONN Android TV Box and I'm trying to figure out how to enable Bluetooth on it. I want to connect my Bluetooth headphones and other devices, but I can't seem to find the option to turn Bluetooth on.

Has anyone else faced this situation? Could you guide me on how to enable Bluetooth on the ONN Android TV Box?

Any help or tips you can provide would be greatly appreciated! Thanks a bunch in advance.

2 Replies
Mike Milwaukee
(@mike)

Hi

The Walmart Onn Android TV Box is a device that allows users to stream content from the internet to their TV. It typically comes with a variety of pre-installed apps that allow users to access a range of streaming services, such as Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video.

The Onn TV Box can also be used to play games, access social media, browse the web on a TV, and pair it to Bluetooth devices. It connects to the internet via Wi-Fi or an Ethernet connection and is controlled using a remote or an app on a smartphone or tablet.

How to enable Bluetooth on Onn Android TV Box?

Go to the main screen of your TV Box and select Settings > Remote & Accessories. Next, select the Add accessory option.

Next, put your earbuds into discoverable mode, Wait a few moments for the Onn TV Box to detect nearby Bluetooth devices. Select your earbuds. If necessary, confirm the operation by clicking on the Synchronize option.

1 Reply
(@eddie)

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:
Scroll to Top