6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
13.9 K Views
 Gina
Topic starter
(@Gina)

Hi

I'm in a bit of a tech dilemma here and could use your opinions. Has anyone compared Hisense Vidaa with Hisense Android TV? I've been eyeing both options, but I'm not sure which one would be better for my streaming and entertainment needs.

Any insights on the differences, pros, and cons between the two? I'd love to hear from those who have hands-on experience. Thanks a bunch!

5 Replies
(@john)
Trusted Member

Hi

Vidaa is the name of the operating system that is used on certain Hisense TV models. It is designed to provide a user-friendly interface for accessing and navigating TV content, such as live TV, streaming services, and other apps.

Trick: How To Add Disney Plus On Vidaa TV

With Vidaa, you can use your Hisense TV to watch movies, TV shows, live sports, and other content from a variety of online sources. You can also use it to access other features, such as the ability to play games or run other apps.

Hisense Android TV is a line of TV sets that run on the Android TV operating system. Android TV is a widely used platform that is known for its versatility and flexibility, and it is a popular choice for TV manufacturers because it allows users to access a wide range of content and features.

Trick: How To Mirror Your Phone To Hisense Android TV

With a Hisense Android TV, you can watch movies, TV shows, live sports, and other content from a variety of online sources, such as streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime. You can also use it to access the Google Play Store and download a wide variety of games and apps.

Some Hisense Android TVs may also come with built-in Google Assistant, which allows you to use voice commands to control your TV and other smart home devices.

4 Replies
(@Adrian)

@john how to install disney + on hisense vidaa smart tv?

andy
(@andy)

(@hunter)

👍

(@Olivia)

@john Thank you for the comprehensive response. Your insights about the operating systems used in Hisense TVs, Vidaa, and Android TV, were incredibly helpful.

Understanding how to access content and features on these platforms is valuable. I appreciate your clarity in explaining the functionalities of each system and their respective capabilities.

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:
Scroll to Top