Forum

How to Download Pho...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] How to Download Photos from iCloud to my PC?

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@Joanna)

Hi

I hope you're all doing well. I'm facing a little tech puzzle and thought someone here might have the solution. I'm trying to figure out how to download photos from iCloud to my PC. I've got some precious memories up there, and I'd like to have them on my computer too.

Any guidance or step-by-step instructions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch, and hope you're having a fantastic day! 😊

1 Reply
(@Harry)

Hi

Here's a laid-back way to grab your iCloud photos on your PC:

So, first off, hop on your web browser and hit up iCloud's website at www.icloud.com. Once you're there, sign in using your Apple ID – you know, the one you use for all things Apple.

Once you're in, look for the "Photos" icon and give it a click. That'll whisk you away to your iCloud photo stash, where all your memorable moments hang out.

Now, here comes the fun part. Pick out the photos you want – just click on 'em. Hold down that Ctrl key if you wanna snag a bunch of 'em all at once.

Okay, see that cloud icon with a cool arrow pointing down? Yep, that's the download button. Click on it, and guess what? Your chosen pics are gonna get wrapped up in a neat ZIP file.

Time to decide where to put that ZIP file. Your desktop's a good spot, or maybe you've got a special folder in mind – you do you.

Now, don't forget the next step: unzipping. Find that ZIP file you saved, right-click it, and hit "Extract." Boom! Your photos are breaking free.

Last thing – go on and open that unzipped folder. There they are, your iCloud photos, all comfy and cozy on your PC.

Just a heads up, if you've got loads of photos, this could take a little while. And double-check you've got enough room for all those pics on your computer. Happy downloading!

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:
Scroll to Top