Clear all

[Solved] How to Reset a JBL Charge 5 Bluetooth Speaker

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@Eddie)

Hi

I've noticed a change in the sound quality of my speaker since I first bought it, and I'm keen to reset it to its default settings.

Could you please guide me on how to reset my speaker to ensure it returns to its original sound configuration? Thanks in advance!

2 Replies
Mike Milwaukee
(@mike)

Hello

To reset your JBL Charge 5 speaker, begin by turning it on. Next, press and hold the volume up and play buttons simultaneously for approximately 2 seconds. During this time, the LED around the Power and Bluetooth buttons will illuminate briefly and then turn off accompanied by a beep.

Once completed, you can proceed to turn your speaker back on. This process should reset your JBL Charge 5 to its default settings, allowing you to enjoy optimal performance.

If you encounter any issues or require further assistance, feel free to reach out.

1 Reply
 Tim
(@Tim)

@mike Thank you for the clear and concise instructions on resetting the JBL Charge 5 Bluetooth Speaker.

Your guidance is greatly appreciated, and it has helped me resolve the issue I was facing with my speaker. I'm grateful for the support provided by this community!

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:
Scroll to Top