How to reset my Mi Buds 3 Lite?

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Clay
Topic starter
(@Clay)

Hey there AlfanoTV community,

Hope you're all having a good one. I need a little help here. I'm trying to figure out how to reset my Mi Buds 3 Lite. I've been searching for information on how to do it, but I'm not quite sure about the steps.

If anyone here has experience with this and can guide me through the process, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance for your assistance! 🎧

4 Replies
Marie VS
Admin
(@maryvs)

Hi

I also had to factory reset my Mi Buds when one side stopped playing 🙁 If it was also your case, don't be alarmed because it is something that usually happens with all brands of headphones.

To reset your Mi Buds 3 Lite, follow these steps:

First enter the bluetooth settings of your phone and remove your Mi Buds from the list of paired bluetooth devices.

Then, put the earphones in their case and press them for at least 15 seconds. When you stop pressing, the LED will flash 3 times indicating that the reset has been successful.

Keep in mind that a factory reset on earbuds usually returns them to their original out-of-the-box state. This means that any customized settings you've configured during the initial setup, such as device names, connection settings, and possibly paired devices, might be reset.

After performing a factory reset, you would need to go through the setup process again to connect the earbuds to your devices.

2 Replies
(@Violet)

@maryvs Thanks 😀

Marc
(@Marc)

@maryvs I have an earphone that stopped working, but it won't let me reset the Mi Buds 3 lite earphones in any way, I've tried pressing for 5-15-60 seconds and none of it worked, it won't let me factory reset them.

watt
(@watt)

Thanks!

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:
Scroll to Top