Forum

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Can I access my Google Drive from my TCL Smart TV?

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Kyle
Topic starter
(@Kyle)

Hi,

I can't find the Google Drive app on my TCL Smart TV. I would like to see some movies that I have in my Google account. What can I do to enter my Google Drive from a Hisense Smart TV with Play Store?

4 Replies
alfanoTV
Admin
(@admin)

Hello

To embark on the process, start by downloading the X-plore app from Google Play directly onto your TV. Following this, launch the application and proceed to click on Web Storage, then select Add Server.

Choose Google Drive as the server option and sign in using your Google credentials. This action will grant you access to all the folders stored in your Google cloud account.

Once inside, navigate to the Shared with me folder where you can locate and access files that have been shared with you. These may include various media files such as photos, movies, and videos, among others.

For further assistance and detailed instructions on how to make the most of the X-plore app's functionalities, we highly recommend checking out our tutorial:

https://en.alfanotv.com/smart-home/how-to-access-google-drive-on-android-tv/  

1 Reply
(@willis)

Thanks so much

Kyle
(@Kyle)

Thanks

(@UnknownUser143)

This doesn't seem to work anymore while it did a few days ago. When trying to open Google Drive via any file manager it says "something went wrong". Any solutions to this?

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:
Scroll to Top