[Solved] How to connect a Bluetooth earbuds to Mi Box S

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
 Roy
Topic starter
(@Roy)

Hey guys,

I've got a pair of Bluetooth earbuds that I'd love to connect to my Mi Box S for a more immersive experience. But I'm not quite sure how to do it. Has any fellow dude here successfully connected Bluetooth earbuds to the Mi Box S? Could you share the steps or any insights on how to pair them up?

I'd really appreciate your help in getting this sorted out.

3 Replies
 Jeff
(@Jeff)

Hi there,

Bluetooth earbuds are generally compatible with a wide range of devices that support Bluetooth technology. This includes smartphones, tablets, laptops, smart TVs, TV Box, gaming consoles, and more.

Here's how you can do it.

First put your Bluetooth earbuds into pairing mode.

For example, in Tozo, you just have to remove the earphones from their charging case. In the AirPods, you have to place the headphones in their case, leave the cover open and hold down the button on the back until the LED starts to flash white.

Next, on your Xiaomi Mi Box go to Settings > Controllers and accessories. Choose the Add accessory option and wait while the Mi Box detects nearby Bluetooth devices. Lastly, select your Bluetooth headphones.

2 Replies
(@angelaW)

Thanks 🖐️ 

(@Jason)

Thank you for your detailed and informative response! I truly appreciate the clarity with which you've outlined the process for pairing Bluetooth earbuds with the Xiaomi Mi Box. The broad compatibility of Bluetooth earbuds with various devices is certainly a valuable feature that many of us cherish.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your expertise and assist the forum community. Your contribution is truly appreciated!

Best regards.

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:
Scroll to Top