Forum

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] My Tinder account has been blocked!

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Lucy
Topic starter
(@Lucy)

Hey everyone,

I hope you're doing well. I'm in a bit of a predicament and could really use some guidance. It seems like my Tinder account has been blocked, and I'm not sure why. I've been using the app responsibly and following all the guidelines, so this came as a surprise to me.

Has anyone else experienced a similar issue, and if so, how did you go about resolving it? I've tried reaching out to Tinder support, but I haven't received a response yet.

Any advice or insights you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help!

4 Replies
Marie VS
Admin
(@maryvs)

Lucy, we're truly sorry about what happened, and we understand how frustrating it can be to have your Tinder account blocked. It's unfortunate that some malicious individuals resort to reporting profiles of users who may not have responded to their messages. This can lead to innocent users like you experiencing unwarranted account suspensions.

In such cases, it's essential to take appropriate steps to regain access to your account and get back to enjoying the Tinder experience. Thankfully, Tinder provides a solution for users like you to request the unlocking of your account.

To initiate this process, you can follow the link provided below. This link will direct you to Tinder's official support and account recovery page, where you can start the account unlocking procedure.

https://www.help.tinder.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000239791

Once you access the page, make sure to follow the instructions carefully. Tinder's support team will guide you through the necessary steps to verify your identity and review your account's suspension. Be prepared to provide any requested information, such as your registered email address or phone number, to help expedite the process.

It's essential to maintain patience during this time, as account recovery procedures can vary in terms of the time it takes to resolve. However, rest assured that Tinder's support team is dedicated to helping users like you regain access to their accounts as quickly as possible.

We hope that you can get back to connecting with new people and enjoying your Tinder experience soon. If you have any further questions or concerns during this process, don't hesitate to seek assistance from the Tinder support team. We wish you the best of luck in resolving this matter and getting back to swiping and matching on Tinder!

3 Replies
 Eva
(@Eva)

@maryvs Why am I locked out of my Tinder account?

Marie VS
Admin
(@maryvs)

Hi

There could be several reasons why you may be locked out of your Tinder account, among others:

You violated Tinder's terms of service, such as using hate speech or creating fake profiles.

You were reported by another user.

Your account was flagged for suspicious activity, such as using automated scripts to like or message other users.

You entered incorrect login information too many times.

You can try contacting Tinder's support team to find out the exact reason and to resolve the issue.

(@Margaret)

@maryvs Thank you all for your response and valuable insights regarding my blocked Tinder account. I'm feeling more confident about resolving this issue now.

I'll follow the recommended steps and hope to have my account reinstated soon. Your support means a lot to me!

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:
Scroll to Top