Forum

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] How to remove ads from my Kindle Paperwhite?

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Kara
Topic starter
(@Kara)

Hi

I bought a Kindle ereader through Amazon. Well I'm not very satisfied with the ebook because when I turn it off it doesn't turn off completely and it shows advertising for books.

Does anyone know how to remove that ad from a Kindle?

3 Replies
Mike Milwaukee
(@mike)

Hi

The Kindle e-reader models featuring Ads were intentionally priced lower than their ad-free counterparts. These advertisements seamlessly blended into the Kindle's user interface, occasionally appearing as screensavers or discreetly at the bottom of the home screen.

These unobtrusive ads were thoughtfully curated, typically connecting users to relevant products, books, or promotions available on Amazon's expansive platform. The primary objective was to offer users a budget-friendly option for acquiring a Kindle device, with the cost offset through advertising revenue.

To remove ads from your Kindle:

Sign in to your Amazon account from any web browser. Hover over Account & Lists and select Content & Devices.

Click the Devices tab and select Kindle. Click again on the name assigned to your Kindle. Finally, click Remove offers.

2 Replies
(@melody)

@mike Thank you 🖐️

Ava
(@Ava)

@mike Thank you so much for providing guidance on how to remove ads from my Kindle Paperwhite. Your help is greatly appreciated!

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:
Scroll to Top