Forum

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] How can I see the wifi password on a Xiaomi Poco?

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
19.5 K Views
 Don
Topic starter
(@Don)

Hey everyone in the AlfanoTV community,

Hope you're all rocking it! I've got a quick question – does anyone know how to view the WiFi password on a Xiaomi Poco?

I've got some friends coming over, and let's just say my memory isn't the sharpest when it comes to passwords. Any help or tips would be awesome. Thanks a million in advance! 🙌

5 Replies
Mike Milwaukee
(@mike)

Hello

On most smartphones, the Wi-Fi password is encrypted and stored in a secure manner to prevent unauthorized access. This means that you typically won't be able to retrieve the actual password from your device's settings.

However, on Xiaomi Poco Phone, you can directly view the Wi-Fi password for a network you are currently connected to through the device's settings.

Here are the steps you can follow to retrieve a Wi-Fi password on your Poco phone: Go to Settings > Wi-Fi. Tap the name of the Wi-Fi network to which it is connected. A QR code will appear. Take a screenshot by pressing the Power key and volume down key at the same time.

Next, look for the QR Scanner app and open it. Tap Scan using camera. Choose the screenshot of the QR code and the Wi-Fi key will appear.

Trick: Turn Your Xiaomi Phone Into A Universal TV Remote

4 Replies
(@Eloise.F)

@mike Thank You 🖐️

Glen
(@Glen)

@mike Thank you for sharing.

(@Flack)

(@Jerry)

@mike Thanks a lot!

Leave a reply

Author Name