Clear all

[Solved] Turn on keyboard light on my Asus Gaming laptop

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@x.gamer)

Hey fellow gamers,

I recently got my hands on an Asus gaming laptop, and I'm loving it so far. However, I can't seem to figure out how to turn on the keyboard backlight. It's a feature I really want to use, especially when gaming in dimly lit rooms.

Could someone please guide me on how to activate the keyboard backlight on my Asus gaming laptop? I'm keen to know which keys or settings I should be using to make this happen. Any tips, tricks, or advice regarding customizing the backlight would be greatly appreciated too.

Thanks a lot for your assistance, and let's light up those keys for some epic gaming sessions!

2 Replies
(@orson)

Hello

To activate the keyboard backlight on your Asus Gaming laptop, follow these simple steps:

Turn On Keyboard Backlight:

Locate the Function key on your keyboard; it's usually near the bottom left, and it may have Fn written in a different color. Simultaneously, press and hold the Fn key and the up-arrow key. This key combination is typically marked with a keyboard icon or backlight icon that looks like a sun.

Keep both keys pressed for a moment, and you should see the keyboard backlight illuminate. You can adjust the brightness by repeating the same key combination or using dedicated brightness keys if available.

Turn Off Keyboard Backlight:

If you want to turn off the keyboard backlight, it's just as simple.
Again, press and hold the Fn key, but this time, use the down-arrow key instead. The 'down-arrow' key typically has a sun or backlight icon in a different color. Keep both keys pressed briefly, and the keyboard backlight should switch off.

Remember that the specific key combinations and symbols may vary slightly depending on the model of your Asus gaming laptop. So, if you don't see the exact icons mentioned here, don't worry; look for similar icons on the function keys.

Enjoy your gaming sessions with your keyboard backlight set to your preferred level of illumination!

Ash
(@Ash)

Thanks 👍 

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:
Scroll to Top