How to turn on the Self Timer on Nikon D5600 Camera

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Tara
Topic starter
(@Tara)

Hello,

I'm looking for assistance in enabling the self-timer feature on my Nikon camera. I used to know how to do this, but unfortunately, I seem to have forgotten the process.

If anyone could kindly guide me through the steps to activate the self-timer on my Nikon camera, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance for your help!

2 Replies
Marie VS
Admin
(@maryvs)

Hi

The self-timer is a fantastic tool for various photography situations, allowing you to capture images without the need for a remote control or assistance from another person. It's a feature that can greatly enhance your photography experience with the Nikon D5600.

On Nikon D5600 cameras, you can find the self-timer button conveniently placed on the front left side, towards the bottom of the camera body. Look at the image.

This button is usually marked with a small clock icon. It's a handy feature for capturing self-portraits, group photos, or any shots where you want to delay the shutter release.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is nikon-timer-1.webp

1 Reply
 Ivy
(@Ivy)

@maryvs Thanks to your clear and concise instructions, I was able to quickly and easily set up the self-timer feature on my camera. Your assistance has been immensely helpful, and I genuinely appreciate the time and effort you took to assist me.

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:
Scroll to Top