If your game session has been extended beyond the account and the television set to which your PS4 console is connected will be used by another member of your family, do not worry.
The PS4 Remote Play Feature
The PS4 Remote Play feature allows you to play from any desktop or laptop computer that is connected to the same local network.
How does PS4 Remote Play works?
This feature transmits the game running on the console to the computer screen, making it possible to control the game and the console interface. That is, it turns the computer screen into a second screen on your PlayStation 4 console. Next, we will show you how to configure it on your console and allow it to be used from your Windows or Mac computer.
How to connect the PS4 to a laptop without a TV
First of all, go to your PlayStation 4 console:
- In the Settings > Remote Play connection settings section, check the Enable Remote Play box.
- Then, go to Settings > Account Management > Activate as your primary PS4. Then select Activate.
- Finally, go to Settings > Power saving settings > Set functions available in sleep mode.
- Next, check the Keep connected to the Internet and Enable PS4 power on from network check boxes.
The following steps are performed from the computer:
- Install and run the PS Remote Play application on your computer. Here’s the link to their download page: https://remoteplay.dl.playstation.net/remoteplay/lang/en/ps4_win.html.
- Once the PS Remote Play application is open, log in with the same PlayStation Network account that you use on the console.
- Connect the DualShock controller to a USB port on your computer.
- Once your console is found, click on it to select it.
From this moment on, you will be able to play the games on your console on your computer and access its main functions remotely.
What are the requirements to use PS Remote Play on a PC
The requirements for the remote play function are to have a Windows 10 PC equipped with a 7th generation or later Intel Core processor, 2GB of RAM and an available USB port to connect the DualShock controller.
- How to connect a second controller to PS4
- How to use a PS4 controller on PC (Windows 10)
- How to get more storage for your Hyundai Android TV
- How to mirror your Android screen on LG Smart TV
24 total views, 5 views today