Listen to your favorite shows or movies with the best sound.
Despite being extremely affordable smart TVs, JVC Smart TVs with Android TV still offer exciting features in their hardware and software configuration. One of them is Bluetooth connectivity.
What is Bluetooth for on a JVC TV?
In JVC televisions, bluetooth allows connection to speakers, sound bars and hi-fi equipment compatible with this technology, which avoids excess cables in the living room.
It also allows you to enjoy a more personal listening experience through the use of wireless headphones or earphones. That is why below we explain how to connect a Bluetooth audio device to your JVC Smart TV.
How to enable Bluetooth on a JVC Smart TV
- Using your TV remote control, navigate to the Settings icon located on the main interface and select it.
- From the menu that appears, select Remotes & Accessories.
- Then select Add accessory.
- Now put the Bluetooth device you want to pair into discovery mode.
- When the Bluetooth device is detected by the TV, click it to add it to the list.
- Wait a few moments for the sync request to appear on the screen. To finish, click Synchronize.