Watch Netflix series and movies for a month without paying anything
Netflix offers a free 30-day trial period to its new subscribers. However, this offer is currently limited to the United States and a few countries. If you enter the Netflix site or open its app and the TRY IT NOW option appears, it means that the Netflix offer is not available in your country. You can subscribe anyway, but your credit card will be debited so you cancel the service before the first month. Fortunately there is a trick to not pay anything.
The trick is to access the United States Netflix site from your cell phone. But for this, you will need to add the Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker extension to your browser or download its application on your Android device. Here’s how to do it.
How sign up for a Netflix Free trial from your mobile
- On your Android device, download Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker from the Google Play Store.
- Next, open the app and tap NEXT > I AGREE (I accept the license agreement).
- In the app’s search bar, check that the United States flag appears, and type netflix.com.
- You will go directly to the Netflix site in the United States, and this time if you will see the button TRY 30 DAYS FREE. Tap on this button.
- Choose a plan: Premium to enjoy Netflix content with the best video quality and you have on 4 screens.
- Create your account: enter your email and set a password.
- Finally, you must choose a payment method and complete the information related to the chosen payment method. After this, the Netflix interface will open.
Don’t forget to cancel the service before the end of the month if you don’t want to pay.
19 total views, 1 views today