Enjoy photos, videos, PowerPoint presentations and video games from your iPhone on the big screen
Mi Box S gives you the opportunity to download Google Play Apps to access content from services such as Netflix, YouTube or Spotify directly from your TV. But that’s not all, the Xiaomi streaming player also allows you to enjoy on TV the content you have saved on your iPhone (photos, videos, presentations), and everything you see on your phone: video games, Whatsapp video calls, Skype, and so on. All you need to do is download the AirScreen app and follow the following simple instructions.
Note: Before you start, make sure that both your iPhone and Mi Box S are connected to the same wifi network.
How to screen mirror iPhone to TV with Mi Box S
- Connect Mi Box S to an HDMI port on your TV and configure it if you haven’t already done so (see here).
- Go to Google Play, download and install the AirScreen application and open it.
- Then click the Start button > Playback Icon.
- On the iPhone, open the control center by sliding your finger down from the top right corner of the screen (iPhone X or later) or from the bottom of the screen up (iPhone 8 and earlier).
- Tap the Duplicate screen button and select your Mi Box S.
From now on, everything you see on your iPhone screen will be on your TV.
When you want to stop streaming, simply reopen the control center and tap the Stop Duplicate button.
126 total views, 1 views today