If you have exclusive entertainment services for those mobile platforms on your iOS or Android phone and you cannot find their equivalent in the Roku Channel Store. The solution to seeing them on your Roku screen is to use the screen mirroring feature.
How to mirror your iPhone screen to Roku or Roku TV
Thanks to the AirPlay compatibility offered by the Roku operating system, this is very simple. The steps are the following.
- To get started, connect your iPhone and your Roku player or Roku TV to the same wireless network.
- Then open the iOS Control Center. On iPhone 10 and later, move your finger down from the upper right corner of the screen. On iPhone 8 and older models, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- Then tap on Screen Mirroring and select the Roku device or Roku TV.
How to mirror Android screen on Roku and Roku TV
Check out this article:
- Turn your iPhone or Android into a mouse and keyboard for PC
- How to recover photos from a lost or stolen Android phone
- How to mirror your laptop to a TV with Fire TV Stick
- How to mirror your iPhone screen to a laptop with 5KPlayer
317 total views, 13 views today