Watch on your TV the videos or video games on your iPhone by downloading a free application.
With Amazon Fire TV stick you can enjoy content from services such as Netflix, YouTube or Prime Video on your TV. It’s not all! If you have an iPhone, you can use Amazon Fire to cast on your TV everything you do on your smartphone – your videogames, video playbacks, etc. All you need is to download the AirScreen application (for free).
How to screen mirroring your iPhone to Amazon Fire TV
- Check that your iPhone and Fire TV Stick are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On the main Fire TV screen, click Find > Search.
- Find the AirScreen app and download it.
- Once installed, open it. On the welcome screen, select the Start now option.
- Next, click Start > Start.
- On your iPhone, open Control Center (on iPhone X or later, swipe down from the top right corner of the screen; on iPhone 8 and earlier, swipe up from bottom to top).
- Lastly, tap on Screen mirroring and select AS-AFTMM (AirPlay).
From that moment, all you see on your iPhone screen will appear on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Mirror your iPhone to Amazon Fire TV
- How to mirror your iPhone screen to a laptop with 5KPlayer
- How to turn off the PS4 controller
- How to mirror your laptop to a TV with Fire TV Stick
2,562 total views, 13 views today