With Amazon Fire TV stick you can enjoy content from services such as Netflix, YouTube or Prime Video on your TV. It’s not all! If you have an iPhone, you can use Amazon Fire to cast on your TV everything you do on your smartphone – your videogames, video playbacks, etc. All you need is to download the AirScreen application (for free).
How to screen mirroring your iPhone to Amazon Fire TV
- On Amazon Fire TV, click on the magnifying glass (search icon).
- Find the AirScreen app, either by voice or text, and download it.
- Once installed, open it. On the welcome screen, select the Start now option. Click Start > Start.
- On your iPhone, open the Control Center by sliding your finger down from the upper right (iPhone X or later) or the bottom-up (iPhone 8 and earlier).
- Press Screen Mirroring and select your Amazon Fire TV stick (AS-AFTMM [AirPlay]).
From that moment, all you see on your iPhone screen will appear on your Amazon Fire TV.
292 total views, 2 views today