While it is true that the purpose of WhatsApp is to facilitate communication between contacts in the phone book, there is the possibility of starting a chat with yourself, which has different uses. For example, save text annotations within the application, as well as audios, photos and videos, which can later be downloaded to the computer through its web version.
The trick to perform this action in WhatsApp is very simple thanks to its Click to chat function, which is used to start a conversation with a person who is not added to the phone’s contact list. These are the steps you must follow to start a chat with yourself on WhatsApp.
How to send messages to yourself on WhatsApp
- Open the browser of your mobile device and enter the following address in the address bar: https://wa.me/xxxxxx, where the characters marked with the symbol x represent your telephone number in international format.
- In the pop-up message that appears on your browser screen, click Open.
- How to mirror iPhone screen to LG Smart TV with AirPlay
- How to mirror your iPhone screen to a laptop with 5KPlayer
- How to watch videos from Facebook on TV
- How to recover your photos from your lost or stolen Android phone
- How to connect a PS4 wireless controller to an iPhone or iPad
51 total views, 1 views today