As a general rule, operating systems that control computer equipment include a very useful tool that allows you to manage their update. This process is beneficial for their optimal performance because in each new version new functions are added, some errors are fixed or characteristics that have to do with information security are also introduced.
Exactly the same thing happens with the operating system that governs a TCL Android TV. From time to time, new update files are published, which must be downloaded to the TV via the Internet and executed using the tools found in its configuration menu. The procedure is very simple as you can see below.
How to update your TCL Android TV
- First, connect your TCL TV to a Wi-Fi network or Ethernet network with Internet access.
- Press the Home button on the remote to enter its main screen.
- Select the Settings option (gear icon) and press the OK button on the remote control.
- From the menu that appears, select Device Preferences > About.
- Then select System update > Network update.
- Wait a few moments for the update tool to search for the latest version of the operating system and follow the instructions on the screen.
- How to Screen Mirror iPhone to TCL Android TV
- How to install Aptoide on a TCL Android TV
- How to Sync a DualShock 4 controller to TCL Android TV
- How to send APK frome phone to Android TV
28 total views, 1 views today