Don’t miss the opportunity to have more apps on your Smart TV and TV Box with Android TV.
Aptoide TV is an application store for televisions and TV Box Android TV characterized by the fact that it can be used without having a user account or Google account. In addition to this, it offers only free applications including file browsers, streaming applications, games and different Internet browsers such as Firefox, Puffin TV and even a somewhat unstable version of Google Chrome.
Aptoide TV is an application that is downloaded in APK format, so to proceed with its installation, it is necessary to copy the APK file to a USB memory and connect it to the smart TV or Android TV box to run it. However, it tends to happen that in many models of Android TV devices the USB connection does not work properly, thus making it impossible to install Aptoide TV. That is why we propose the following solution.
How to install Aptoide TV APK on Smart TV or TV Box
- Download the Aptoide TV APK on your PC.
- Once the download is complete, upload the file with an APK extension to Google Drive. (If you don’t know how to do it, check here).
- On your Smart TV or TV Box, download the X-plore browser from the Google Play Store.
- Open X-plore, go to the right panel and click on Web storage > Add server.
- In the menu that opens, click on Google Drive and log in with your Google account.
- Locate the Aptoide APK among your Google Drive files and click to start the installation.
- At the end of it, you will go directly to the Aptoide application store.
Is it possible to download Google Chrome from Aptoide TV?
Yes. It is possible to download and install the Google browser from Aptoide TV, however, the Android TV version of the browser is not yet fully functional.
345 total views, 1 views today