Get performance improvements and access new iOS features by updating your iPhone
The performance improvements as well as the new functions and security features for the iPhone are always published within an update of its operating system, also known as iOS. Some examples of this statement are the inclusion of Siri, the activation by iCloud, the dark mode, among others.
Apple tends to publish iOS updates frequently, some more important than others, but in any case, the most recommended is to proceed with its installation as soon as it is available. This can be done wirelessly or through iTunes, being in both cases very easy to carry out. These are the steps to follow.
How to update iOS on your iPhone wirelessly
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > General.
- Tap Software update to proceed to search for an available update.
- If an IOS update is checked, an on-screen prompt will appear, tap Download & Install and follow the instructions.
How to update your iPhone via iTunes
- First of all, download and install iTunes on your computer.
- Open iTunes and connect the iPhone to a USB port on your PC.
- Once iTunes detects the iPhone, click on its icon.
- On the screen that opens, click Check for updates.
- If there is an update available, click Download and install.
40 total views, 1 views today